Having access to the right people is critical to the success of your business, team or project.
As a specialist digital recruitment firm, we can help you find, engage and retain top talent across a broad range of areas of expertise, at all levels of seniority.
We are flexible with our approach and the delivery of assignments, and tailor engagements to best suit your requirements and challenges.
For start-ups and SME’s, we often are called upon to deliver strategic insights, and to work consultatively with senior management to plan staff resourcing and develop procedures to ensure efficiency and scalability of the recruitment function.
For enterprises and large organisations, we can deliver high-volume assignments of top quality, carefully vetted digital professionals, working closely with talent acquisition managers in order to build out complex teams.
Our unique approach to digital recruitment merges technology and automation with human-centred, experienced-focused thinking designed to deliver first-class recruitment solutions for both our clients and candidates.
No matter the level of seniority or area of expertise required, we can leverage our global network to ensure the delivery of top quality digital talent for your business, team or project.
As a one of Australia’s top digital recruitment agencies, our dedication to providing a first class client and candidate experience ensures the reputation of your brand as a quality employer in the job market.
We understand that every business comes with its own unique set of challenges and requirements, and we understand the importance of tailoring our arrangements to ensure value for our clients. The steps of a typical engagement are as follows:
- Initial briefing meeting where you provide details on the specifics of your digital talent requirements
- We propose anengagement model that best suits your requirements, and produce a project planand clear set of deliverables
- We undergo an intensive search of local and global talent networks to create an initial listof suitable candidates
- We undergo an extensive candidate validation process, including resume analysis and face-to-face internal screening
- We present a shortlist of outstanding candidates and work with the client to reduce this depending on preferences
- We arrange the firstround of interviews and and take candidates through stringent interviewtraining and preparation
- We meet with the client to discuss the performance of candidates in their first round of interviews. Often this results in re-clarification of the scope, salary and objectives of the talent search
- Final interviews areconducted
- We conduct final checks and follow-ups to ensure appropriate responses from any references f,ensure the candidate is a good cultural fit and negotiate any final changes in regards to offer acceptance
- We provide onboarding support through a structured post placement care program to ensure the candidate is set-up for success from day one
Roles we recruit
We recruit for a whole range ofdigital roles, including those in the following areas of specialisation:
- Business systems platform specialists:
These roles are crucial for ensuring you get the highest possible return on investment from your various software platforms. Business system platform specialists look after the day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of your platforms. The most common platform specialisations we recruit for include:
- Project and change:
In large businesses, projects are often known as change initiatives, and a significant amount of human resource is dedicated to ensuring these are completed on time and to budget, as well as ensuring ongoing uptake and usage. Change and project managers will apply structured methodologies to ensure successful delivery, communicate between internal and external stakeholders, access the impact of the project on an annoying basis and provide ongoing training and support for users. The most common project and change roles we recruit for include:
- Project director
- Program manager
- Project coordinator
- Process analyst
- Product: Product roles revolve around aligning business capabilities with customer needs. A product owner will identify the wants of a platform or systems users, and work with a technology team to prioritise feature and service enhancements in order of those wants, creating a roadmap of updates for the team to follow. We specialise in recruiting for the following roles across product:
- Product manager
- Product owner
- Venture architect
- Scrum master
- Engineering: Software engineers are a key component of any digital team, and come in a multitude of areas of specialisation. We can help you source engineers of any required discipline or level of seniority including:
- Front-end engineer
- Back-end engineer
- Full stack engineer
- Mobile engineer
- DevOps engineer
- Cloud computing: The demand for cloud computing specialists as more businesses move away from owning their own on-site hardware has grown exponentially. Cloud roles relate to the planning, maintaining and administering of these digital environments. We have expertise in recruiting for a wide-range of cloud based roles including:
- Cloud engineer
- Cloud security manager
- Cloud architect
- Cloud administrator
How to choose a digital recruitment company
If you’re looking to work with aleading digital recruitment agency in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, it’simportant to know what to look for so that you can make an informed choice.
- Communication: Working collaboratively is a key part of ensuring a successful recruitment project, so your recruitment partner should be responsive and clear in their communication.You’ll be able to determine the quality of their communication from very early on in the process.
- Reputation: Remember that your choice of recruiter, and the experience they provide for any candidates applying for roles with you, reflects on your business. Ensure that they have a reputation for professionalism and integrity as their actions will reflect either positively or negatively on your brand.
- Specialist: Roles in digital are often very technical, with different areas of expertise needing vastly different skill sets. In order to build your team quickly and efficiently, you’ll need to partner with a digital recruitment specialist so your requirements are understood, and to ensure the provision of top quality staff
- Efficient: An efficient digital recruitment firm will save you time, not sap it. Misunderstanding requirements, producing shortlists of unsuitable candidates or ones that are not aligned with your culture will cost you time. Ask a potential recruitment firm about their processes to ensure they are efficient in talent procurement.
Why choose Latitude IT
Our people, technology, resources and capabilities can help you find the right talent to fulfil your project requirements and drive growth within your business.
We can source candidates not onlyAustralia-wide, but from our global network of high-quality, vetted digitalprofessionals
- Technology focused
We ensure efficiency and accuracy in ourrecruitment processes by utilising technology and automation throughout toensure a first class candidate and client experience
- Market leading
We have been appointed as the key supplier of digital professionals to some of Australia’s largest brands
We put people first. Always. We’re passionate about helping individuals take that next step in their career, and helping businesses and teams succeed
We work with our clients to ensure theirapproach to talent acquisition and retention is fit for the future, not justfor now
If you’re an organisation looking to build an outstanding digital team for a specific project or your company, we can help you fulfil your objectives.