Senior Recruitment Consultant
Principal Recruitment Consultant
COVID - with the recent pandemic we understand the market has been impacted massively. We are getting ready for when the market picks up and a bit of normality is put back into place.
Salary: $75-85k + Super (OTE - $150-$200) - Senior
Location: Sydney & Melb CBD
Open to any background/vertical within IT or Digital - Project Services / Cloud & Network (Infra/DevOps) / Product & Design / Engineering etc..
However, we are looking for a Hunter type person or a Hunter that has gone on to farm their accounts vs someone that has been handed accounts only. There will be accounts to give but we are looking for a go-getter and someone that can lead others by example vs just delivery.
Our purpose: To find, build & foster professional relationships and to help bring the right people and businesses together to support their needs, objectives and growth.
Our People: We hire people with the following key attributes: Attitude, Team Spirit & an Entrepreneurial or can-do mindset, we believe with these components you will thrive in the business and be part of our long-term vision.
Our History: Latitude IT was launched by a collective of experienced IT & Digital professionals from varied industry sectors and recruitment. We have great recruitment experience and have been responsible for transforming a number of top 20 ASX listed businesses right the way through to aspiring start-ups within the AU market.
We have had great success in the short amount of time we have been around are looking to grow out the Syd & Melb office. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to be part of a rapid growth phase and some exciting ventures that are in the pipeline.
We believe in leading by example with both founders on the tools and working as part of the wider team, bringing in the support, knowledge, and network to help you be the best at you do and ultimately helping you hit your personal and life goals.
About You and The Role:
- 4-7 years as a Senior/Principal (hungry) Recruitment consultant
- Proven experience in hunting and farming new and existing accounts.
- Experience in building and growing various teams
- Experience or knowledge of the IT/Digital sector
- An interest in innovation and HR technology
- Be part of the leadership team and a contributor to the overall strategy.
- You will have the autonomy to build out and grow the team in the best way you see fit
- Must be charismatic and a true leader at heart - you are someone that leads through your actions and outcomes.
- Relationship driven both internally and externally
- You are a natural collaborator and know how to prioritise requirements
- You have a can-do attitude that can listen and retain information
- You are proactive in your approach and are innovative with best practice in tech to find and engaged talent
- Passionate and interested in Business, IT, Start-ups and hitting targets
- Common roles you will be placing; Exec Search, PM & BA's, PMO, PM Coordinator, Process, Change Manager, Trainers / Cloud Engineers, Cloud Arch, DevOps, Integration, Delivery managers / Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Visual Design, UI, IxD, Product Designers, UXD Service Design Strategic Design, Venture Architects.
- PSA clients ASX 20
- Placement Bonuses plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Various Management incentive schemes
- Dual Desk - Perm & Contract
- Dedicated resourcer
- Great comms structure (up to 50%)
- Flexible working - 5 days a week
- Monthly Team events/drinks
- Professional development
- Opportunities to lead new and exciting ventures that are currently in the pipeline or be instrumental in bringing ideas to the table.