With over 30 years’ experience as a top IT recruitment firm, we understand the challenges and nuances of the IT talent market.
We work closely with our clients to meet their unique organisational needs, either by augmenting their own capabilities, or managing large-scale recruitment drives.
We’re often called upon to build entire teams from the ground up, developing and implementing efficiencies and best practice processes.
Our nation-wide footprint enables us to gain access to the top IT talent in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and all capital cities across Australia.
Whether you require senior IT staff, management professionals or executives with a solid IT background, we can leverage our global network to find the right people for your firm or project.
As one of the top IT recruitment agencies in Australia, we leverage technology and automation to ensure not only the provision of top-quality applicants, but to create a candidate experience that uplifts your brands reputation as a top employer in the market.
We are flexible with our arrangements with our clients, and understand no two briefs are the same, but here’s a general overview of a typical engagement:
- Connect with us and brief us on the specifics of your IT talent requirements, including the position title, details of the job, duration of the project and other particulars
- We then come to an agreement and set a clear timeframe for us to identify and recommend the best-fit profiles for you to choose from
- We perform a multifaceted search, engaging local and global networks to identify diverse talent and create an initial list
- We undergo an extensive candidate validation process, including resume analysis and face-to-face internal screening
- We present a shortlist and reduce this down further to select the preferred candidates
- We arrange the initial interviews and take the candidates on a stringent preparation routine
- We meet with the client to discuss initial candidate performance and to take feedback and debrief. Often this results in re clarification of the scope, salary and objectives of the talent search
- Final interviews are conducted
- A fit-assessment is undertaken to ensure cultural fit, reference checks and the acceptance of the offer all occur smoothly
- We provide onboarding support through a structured post placement care program to ensure the candidate is set-up for success from day one
Roles we recruit
We recruit for a whole range of IT roles, including those in the following areas of specialisation:
- UX/UI/CX Design: Professionals in this area are creative, people-focused problem solvers. These include UX/UI/CX designers, product designers and UX researchers.
- IT Sales and Executive Posts: These people help lead and drive growth in the organisations they work with. These include chief information officers (CIOs), general manager of information technology and other IT executives, digital leaders, IT sales directors and leaders, account directors and senior sales executives.
- Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk & Compliance: These professionals are experts not only in ensuring cybersecurity but also in future-proofing businesses amidst rapid technological innovation. Most of the industries in need of these experts are financial services, education, healthcare, telecommunications, etc. IT professionals in this niche include those who are into infrastructure security, cloud security, data security, threat intelligence, operational technology, penetration testing, as well as C-level executives like chief information security officers (CISOs), CIOs, chief security officers (CSOs), chief privacy officers (CPOs), digital forensics analysts, threat hunters and more.
- DevOps & Infrastructure: The best IT professionals into DevOps and infrastructure are trained to ensure effective communication, develop better and more reliable products, and respond to customer needs efficiently. Career positions include IT operations manager, Level 1, 2 and 3 helpdesk jobs, applications support, support analyst, systems administrator, systems engineer, network administrator and cloud engineer.
- Software Development, Testing & QA: These are professionals who ensure a successful delivery software development lifecycle every step of the way. The roles involved here include software developers, front-end or back-end engineers, mobile iOS/Android developers, lead developers and solution architects.
- Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics: These professionals are experts in identifying key insights that ensure businesses make better decisions using data-driven metrics. Key roles in this niche include head of business intelligence and reporting, BI developer, analyst, consultant, tableau developer, specialist, data architect and machine learning specialist.
- CRM/ERP: The IT professionals specialising in this field are trained to help companies maximise efficiency and increase profitability. Typical positions here include SAP consultants, SAP team leaders, CRM executives, NetSuite developers, JDE/Oracle/PeopleSoft developers and similar roles.
The above list is by no means exhaustive, as the IT sector continues to grow as a major industry worldwide.
How to choose an IT recruitment firm
If you’re looking to work with a leading IT recruitment agency in Brisbane, Sydney or other Australian cities, you need to have a set of criteria to ensure you make an informed choice.
- Collaboration & Communication: Finding the best-fit talent for your project or company requires collaboration and clear communication. Before coming to an agreement, you have to know that your recruitment partner understands your needs and is ready to work with you to achieve your objectives.
- Professionalism & Integrity: Ensure that you’re working with an IT recruitment agency that exhibits professionalism in all of their undertakings. When you are confident that your human resource partner has a great reputation, you can entrust your IT recruitment needs to them without reservation.
- Experience focused: Your brand perception in the job market can be easily tarnished by a recruitment partner that does not understand the importance of providing an exceptional recruitment experience.
- Expert: Your chosen IT recruitment firm must have in-depth knowledge, understanding and appreciation for information and digital technology. In fact, they should be immersed in IT themselves.
- Agile: You need to work with an IT recruitment agency that has flexible terms and can move quickly and creatively to help your company find and retain top talent.
Why choose Latitude IT
Our team of dedicated recruitment consultants are specialists in their chosen areas and have a deep understanding of the nuances of different technologies, and the technical and personal skills and attributes needed to succeed within different organisations
We have a nation-wide footprint, helping our clients gain access to top IT talent in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and all capital cities across Australia.
We are passionate about helping people grow in their careers and leveraging technology to build businesses. We love helping organisations achieve success by ensuring they have the key talent to support their objectives for the long term.
Our processes ensure we deliver the highest caliber candidates within strict deadlines
We pride ourselves on our diverse range of candidates, and understand the importance of fighting for gender equality, especially in IT and technology. One in very four candidates we place is from a diverse background and gender, and we are striving towards gender parity in our C-suite placements.
If you’re an organisation looking to build an outstanding IT team for a specific project or your company, we can help you fulfil your objectives.
Our people, technology, resources and capabilities can help you find the right talent to fulfil your project requirements and drive growth within your business.