RaaS - Seed & Hatch
RaaS (Recruitment-as-a-Service) involves utilising an external solutions provider for your human resources, recruitment and talent acquisition requirements.
RasS is becoming increasingly popular with rapid growth start-ups and businesses who need to scale-up quickly, and safely.
Are you ready for RaaS
Looking to scale
Especially relevant for aspiring start-ups at pre-seed, seed or Series-A
Are you using emails and spreadsheets rather than built-for-purpose HR systems?
Are you limited with time and want to outsource HR so you can focus on your primary objectives?
GrowingDo you need to grow your talent base faster than your current capabilities safely allow?
Hand over a humming department to a newly hired Head of HR
Our process - Seed and Hatch
We’ll get to know your business and start putting together requirements in conjunction with senior members of your organisation
We put together a 3 month plan for how we’ll approach your requirements to ensure efficiency and timeliness in delivery of your talent acquisition strategy
We undertake a project based recruitment drive, placing a consultant onsite for a minimum of 2 days per week. Throughout this stage our process is highly scalable and relies on technology and automation to ensure seamless communication between hiring managers and candidates
After completion of the project we recommend an ATS and HRtech stack in order for you to better systemise your HR function and hand this over to an internal Head of HR
Why choose Seed & Hatch
Our team is made up of industry professionals within the IT & digital space that have worked within talent acquisition functions for market-leading businesses
30 years of experience has given us unique insights into the industry
Access leaders, VC's, Mentors across all levels to accelerate your start-up to get to Unicorn status
We've built an extensive global network spanning Australia, New Zealand, the U.S and the U.K.
Our processes ensure the delivery of high calibre candidates within strict deadlines while upholding your brand, culture and values
1 in 4 candidates we place are from a diverse background and gender
Agile in approach and delivery so you are always across the project pipeline
Why choose Seed & Hatch
We recruit for a whole range of IT roles, including those in the following areas of specialisation:
- IT Sales and Executive Posts: These people help lead and drive growth in the organisations they work with. These include CxO's, VP's, GM's and other IT executives, digital leaders, IT sales directors and leaders, account directors and senior sales executives.
- Product: The voice of the customer and the
- UX/UI/CX Design: Professionals in this area are creative, people-focused problem solvers. These include UX/UI/CX designers, product designers and UX researchers.
- DevOps &Infrastructure: The best IT professionals into DevOps and infrastructure are trained to ensure effective communication, develop better and more reliable products, and respond to customer needs efficiently. Career positions includeIT operations manager, Level 1, 2 and 3 help desk jobs, applications support, support analyst, systems administrator, systems engineer, network administrator and cloud engineer.
- Software Development,Testing & QA: These are professionals who ensure a successful delivery software development lifecycle every step of the way. The roles involved here include software developers, front-end or back-end engineers, mobile iOS/Android developers, lead developers and solution architects
- Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk & Compliance: These professionals are experts not only in ensuring cybersecurity but also in future-proofing businesses amidst rapid technological innovation. Most of the industries in need of these experts are financial services, education, healthcare, telecommunications, etc. IT professionals in this niche include those who are into infrastructure security, cloud security, data security, threat intelligence, operational technology, penetration testing, as well as C-level executives like chief information security officers (CISOs), CIOs, chief security officers (CSOs), chief privacy officers (CPOs), digital forensics analysts, threat hunters and more.
- Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics: These professionals are experts in identifying key insights that ensure businesses make better decisions using data-driven metrics. Key roles in this niche include head of business intelligence and reporting, BI developer, analyst, consultant, tableau developer, specialist, data architect and machine learning specialist.
- CRM/ERP: The IT professionals specialising in this field are trained to help companies maximise efficiency and increase profitability. Typical positions here include SAP consultants, SAP team leaders, CRM executives, NetSuite developers,JDE/Oracle/PeopleSoft developers and similar roles.